How Super Works
When it comes to investing your money in Concept One the benefits certainly stack up.
- Strong investment returns - Concept One returns are historically strong.
- Low fees - Concept One keeps its fees low which means less money is taken out of your account. There are NO establishment or contribution fees and our direct administration fee is only $1.75 per week.
- Insurance flexibility - Our insurance is designed to provide you with a simple, low-cost alternative when it comes to purchasing insurance protection. Cover includes:
- Death only
- Death and Total & Permanent Disablement, and
- Income Protection.
Cover is specifically designed for our membership and the premium you pay depends on your occupation category - White Collar/Education or Standard.
- Investment choice - With four investment options, you get to choose how your super is invested. You can choose to invest 100% in one or mix and match the options to suit your investment style.
- Financial advice at no extra cost - Concept One gives you access to practical financial advice from an independent Money Coach about your super at no extra cost, as it’s included in the Concept One administration fee. Speak to a Money Coach over the phone or in person.
- Profit for members - this means that investment earnings are not eroded by commissions to agents, asset management fees or dividends to shareholders (as with bank and insurance companies). This helps to protect your retirement nest egg.
- WA based industry super fund - Concept One is an industry super fund created for and by Western Australians which means local service and support for members and employers.